How to Make Leftover Twice Baked Potatoes Awesome.
- Heat a tablespoon of bacon fat in a pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop the innards from the leftover twice baked potato into the frying pan. Form it into a ¾ inch cake.
- Cut the empty potato shell into 2–3 pieces. Place those flesh down in the pan.
- Cook until crispy, a few minutes, and flip the potato cake and the potato skins.
- Top the potato skins appropriately: sour cream, cheese, bacon, etc.
- Cook until crispy, a few more minutes.
- Eat the pan fried potato cake and potato skins.